Aizer Group: Our diverse business provides building related trade services including building works, maintenance, refurbishments and insurance repairs to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients.
An opportunity exists to join this progressive company as a sub-contractor in the role of Building Assessor working within our Insurance Rectification business.
Our Exciting Role
The Sub Contract Building Assessor has the opportunity to make a difference and add great value to our business.
With work throughout the east coast of Queensland, the role involves the inspection and assessment of various types of insurance claims to produce accurate and detailed scope of works including cause and effect.
Your experience and understanding of all building related matters will be regularly tested and will be relied upon to assist a team of office-based Estimators and Assessors.
The role will be remunerated on a per job basis.
- Building Inspections / Assessments
- Safety Audits
- QA / Handover Inspections
- Onsite Contractor Reviews
Who are we looking for?
- Min 5yrs experience in the Building or Insurance industry as an Assessor, Supervisor or Building Inspector
- Ability to write a conclusive building report and detailed and accurate scope of works
- You will be thorough and logical and able to make rational decisions in a fast paced environment
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to identify issues, solve problems logically and provide solutions
- Exceptional verbal communication and business writing skills
- Decisive, results driven, self-starter with energy and motivation necessary to be effective in a demanding environment
- Sub-contractor with ABN & current insurance cover
If you are a great team player, have strong commitment and a high degree of integrity to help meet and exceed customer expectations, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information please contact Jared Burke for a confidential discussion on 0452 434 901.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.